today i was in hot topic with my mom and there was a bra with Simba on it so I asked her “want a lion king bra?” she said “why would i?” so I put it in front of my chest and said “hakuna ma tatas” she had to leave the store she was laughing so hard.
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
BACK IN STOCK: These cute cat self defense keychains are not toys, but are in fact a very serious defense weapon.
And don’t forget to use coupon code ‘SHIPFREE’ to get FREE SHIPPING on any domestic order! Hurry and order now!
I have one of these. Holy shit. Haha. Had it for like a year now, my old roommates mom bought us some. Pretty neat.
this man deserves an award.
What a beautiful statement he’s making
I will always reblog this
I didn’t read this I sang it aloud
I found ma peeps
Her wit backfired and created one of the greatest awards show moments ever.
That moment Jennifer Lawrence was the one able to sexually harass Jack Nicholson. And it worked.